“See, I am doing a new thing!” (Isaiah 43:19 NIV)
Sunday 09.00 – 17.00
CELEBRATE is a conference for all, young and old, open to individuals and families alike. We hope that the weekend will help you find fresh inspiration and renewal in your faith in a relaxed and friendly environment.
In this time of upheaval our faith needs nurturing. We aim to make a space in which God can be powerfully present. Experience and feedback teaches us that these weekends are a time of great blessing through:
- Inspired Teaching from top-class speakers such as David Wells and Michelle Moran.
- Thought-provoking dramas from RISE & and awe-inspiring Worship led by NewAwakenings.
- Creative liturgy and celebration of Mass daily.
- A wealth of insightful seminars and workshops on both days covering a range of topics.
- Time and space to encounter Christ’s healing touch in Adoration, Reconciliationand Prayer Ministry.
- Superb Children’s & Youth Ministry, led by experienced leaders, who will help develop the children’s relationship with the Lord through fun faith-based activities.
There is also a chapel for quiet prayer & reflection, and a marketplace brimming with resources, bibles, books, DVDs and CDs.
Mass will be celebrated on both days. As well as the planned programme there is time for relaxed chatting with friends old and new; many friendships begin and flourish at Celebrate.
Parents have a rare opportunity to ‘make space’ for themselves, as there is a full programme for all children & young people from the age of 3, plus a crèche for parents and toddlers.
CELEBRATE is for everyone: fervent or unsure, parish regulars and new enquirers – come and join us in pastures new!
If you have attended Celebrate before, we encourage you to invite someone who hasn’t, so they too can experience what you already have; there is lots to celebrate and share, so be bold and invite someone you know!