The Immaculate Conception Clevedonand SS Dunstan & Antony, Yatton
To view the Parish Online Community message for 20th June Click here
PUBLIC MASS TiMES
Live streaming of Mass click here
Week Ends – Saturday at 6.30pm Sunday at 10am
Weekdays – Daily at 10am (Morning Prayers at 9.45am
YATTON – Sunday at 8.30am
Scroll down for Parish Newsletter, Diary, Pope’s intentions etc
Welcome to our Parish that covers Clevedon, Yatton and the surrounding villages
You are very welcome to visit us. Please click below to get a map of where our main church and our chapel of ease are.
If you would like to donate to the Parish please either set up or amend a standing order by contacting Mary Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the yellow button below. You can use a credit or debit card or via PayPal.
PUBLIC WORSHIP – church and chapel is open to public celebration of the Mass. Please be mindful of social distancing – FACE – SPACE – HANDS – please only mingle with people of your household or in your bubble before and after Mass.
DAILY– in Clevedon at 10am
WEEKEND MASS TIMES
… in Clevedon Saturday at 6.30pm, and on Sunday at 10am
… in Yatton on Sunday at 8.30am
N.B. – Saturday 6.30pm and Sunday 10am Masses are available by clicking >ofmclevedon<
Other sources of live-streamed Mass are:
at https://stjohnsrcbath.org.uk/index.php (daily ay 10am) click here
at https://www.josephfrancis.org/livestream (daily at Noon) click here
at https://cliftoncathedral.org/ (daily at 9.30am) click here
Here are some guidelines for when you come to church or chapel
The following guidelines are the best way to protect yourself and others.
– Government advice on shielding still applies, as does the advice for elderly people to protect themselves as a priority
– if you, or any member of your household, have any symptoms of Covid-19 (a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; or a loss of, or
change to, your sense of smell or taste) – please stay at home
– there is still no Sunday obligation, so consider the possibility of attending Mass on a weekday at 10am in Clevedon
– live-streamed Masses are accessible on the parish YouTube channel at YouTube ofmclevedon
When attending we ask you to please …
– adhere to the normal social distancing guide
– wear a facial covering help keep you and others safe N.B. please bring your own as there is a very limited
supply of the disposable ones available.
– on arrival sanitize your hands with the gel provided
– take a wet-wipe to cleanse the area where you choose to sit/kneel
– be aware that numbers permitted to attend will be limited – approx 50 in Clevedon in accordance with social
distancing requirements. Sadly,
Greyfriars Hall cannot be used.
– In Clevedon 3 persons will be permitted per row, although groups from one household may sit together
– in Yatton two persons are permitted per row.
– at communion, queue in single file whilst maintaining the 2m gap
– the Eucharist will be distributed by host only.
N.B.The priest will have washed his hands and will don gloves and a see-through visor. He will place
the host onto the communicants hand.
– collection baskets will not be passed around but will be available for donations at entry/exit points
– if/when using the toilets please wash your hands and then use the sanitising gel on re-entering the
main body of the church/chapel.
Fr Reg says “ Please be mindful, patient and kind with each other always, but especially when we
return to Mass at church”.
To help you through this Covid period here is a link to a wealth of prayer resources – click here
Communication during Covid-19 Pandemic See “Keeping a living Parish” – messages from clevedoncatholics covid.19 – click here
N.B. Parish Online Community: If you have signed up to join our Parish Community on-line then you may need to check your spam or junk mail boxes and re-set your junk-mail or spam filters to accept emails from our address i.e. “email@example.com”.
No authentic emails from the parish community will ever ask for money or send you anything but for your benefit. If you think an email looks suspicious, contact the parish office email address from the newsletter: https://www.clevedoncatholics.org.uk/newsletters
If you have not already joined the Online Community and would like to, please send an email to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the regular Parish community updates
To find an array of resources to help you with isolation see Coping with Closure – click here
RECONCILIATION i.e. CONFESSION?Is still happening. Please contact the Friars on 01275 873205 to arrange the best mutual time to benefit from this source of mercy and goodness.
Offertory Collections (from Finance Committee) – if you are not able to give in person at the moment, there is an opportunity to donate to parish running costs via Paypal, Credit or Debit Card below.
We had a special collection for Clergy Training on the weekend of 17-18th July. If you would like to donate to this fund, please do so below